Tuesday, November 19, 2013

INTRODUCTION

Hey, my names Chris and I'm writing this blog. I'm an 18 year old high school student from Boston. My Mind on Music is a blog, obviously about music. I listen to music almost constantly, so i figured it would be a good topic to blog about. Whether I'm at home, school, or anywhere else, I listen to music as much as possible. I am always on the hunt for new artists and songs to listen to. I am mainly interested in Hip-Hop/Rap, but i also listen to some other stuff. In my blog, I will post songs that I'm listening to and how I feel about them. I will also do reviews, or just share my opinion on songs or albums, and I would like to get some suggestions from anyone reading this blog on an album or something to listen and give my thoughts on. Another thing I plan on doing is exposing you guys to some new/unknown artists that I think you might like.  I'm always down to discuss an artist or whatever it may be about music so feel free to bring something up for discussion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment