Thursday, December 12, 2013

What I'm Listening to Now

As I said in my other posts, I am pretty much constantly listening to music. This type of post will be a common one. Every few days I'll post a song that I'm currently listening to and say a bit about it. So I'll get to it.

What I'm listening to now is a song by my favorite rapper at this time, Freddie Gibbs. The song is called The Ghetto. It's not a new song at all, but it has been a favorite of mine for a while now. I really like the beat of the song, and the lyrics are great. Gibbs tells a story of growing up and living in a rough place, while not having much. He details the different things he and others in his situation have to do to get by, and this song is relatable to a lot of people. Freddie Gibbs and his music have a very authentic vibe. He makes it very apparent that he is no poser and has really done what he says he has.
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you guys liked the song, but if not, that's cool too. Feel free to share your thoughts on the song and the artist. Also, what are you listening to now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment